What we are looking for?
Together with our designers, you will work closely on defining, starting and completing the implementation of user-facing experiences for our clients. We work with a modern tech stack with focus on developer experience. Words like JAMStack, Serverless and static site generation trigger your interest.
You will interact with our clients to help define and execute on large and small software projects.
You are personally committed and enjoy to stay up to date. You will be able to join our company in its earlier stages, and will be a part of defining our internal processes, tools we use for our craft.
You are fuelled by the pursuit of great user experiences.
You are Interested in new technologies, frameworks and ways of working.
You have an eye for great user interfaces.
- You work well with designers, business developers and other colleagues.
Experience in front-end frameworks like React, Angular and Vue.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing requirements and tight feedback loops between designers and other stakeholders.
- Experience in integrations against CMS and other API-driven services.
- Ability to help define projects, requirements, and interface with clients and other technical teams.
- Work and make use of design tools like Figma and Sketch, in accordance with design teams.
Bonus if you have:
Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure or hosting.
Experience with e-commerce and digital shopping solutions.
What we offer:
International working environment. You will work with global teams and clients. You will be enabled and encouraged to attend industry events. You will have excellent work conditions and health insurance.
About TRY Pearl Latvia:
TRY Pearl is a new technology company that will break down the silos between sales, marketing and IT. The goal is to simplify everyday life for customers who have a great need for marketing, IT and e-commerce solutions to be connected.